Neuro Linguistic Programming
NLP helps individuals and organisations to pinpoint the difference that makes the difference, in terms of communications and behaviour. NLP has proved to be highly effective in helping both people and organisations to achieve their goals, by specifically defining the most appropriate outcome and then planning to make this achievable.
Outcome oriented organisations and individuals have a clear vision of where they are heading and how to get there. This is an expression of everyone involved, thus resulting in a high level of żmotivation and commitment to the future. They are also innovative and influential.
- Become an excellent and irresistible communicator.
- Make individual and corporate changes - systemically.
- Use language to change the internal experience of yourself and others.
- Create caring relationships.
- Establish and maintain rapport with anyone at anytime (whether they like you
- Increase your powers of observation and be able to see what others don't
- Effectively use verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Recognize and communicate with the different thinking and communication
- Create powerful states in yourself and others that you can
- Create automatic triggers for self-confidence, creativity, serenity etc.
Learn the basics of NLP technology.
- and much more!!
Areas of application of NLP
- Teaching - for the best chance of successful learning.
- Strategic planning - facilitating creative exploration and implementation of the options available.
- Goals setting - are achieving successful outcomes.
- Managing change - create a climate of co-żoperation.
- Problem solving - provide the best solution in any solution
- Influencing skills - using language for the most impact.
- Negotiating skills - getting the best deal
- Dealing with difficult people - to gain a win-win situation.
- Effective management - creating a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Sales - selling ethically for repeat business.
- Coaching and mentoring - ensuring individual patterns of achievement.
- Motivation - identifying and utilising individual motivational strategies.
- Meetings - making them productive.
- Time management - planning for żachievement.ż
- Sickness absence - how to reduce it.
- Leadership - building a successful team.